With the intention of integrating to the ISMIR community the composers, technologists, performers, and creative practitioners making use of music information for creating music, ISMIR 2020 announced an international call for musical works for inclusion in the conference’s concert program.
The submissions were scanned for relevance by the ISMIR2020 Music Program co-chairs and at least two additional reviewers per musical piece were assigned to provide evaluations. The final decision for inclusion in the ISMIR Music Program was made based on the reviewers' evaluations and comments.
Music Program Co-Chairs
- Guillaume BOUTARD, Université de Montréal
- Gabriel VIGLIENSONI, Goldsmiths University of London | McGill University
- Miriam AKKERMANN, Bayreuth University
- Oded BEN-TAL, Kingston University
- Teresa CONNORS, International Institute for Critical Studies in Improvisation
- Emma FRID, KTH
- Marta GENTILUCCI, Harvard Radcliffe Institute
- Fabrice MARANDOLA, McGill University
- Carol PARKINSON, Harvestworks
- Christine STEINMEIER, Bielefeld University of Applied Sciences
- Bob STURM, KTH